terça-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2010

Looking down at all I see.

A few hours ago I laid my eyes on what is possibly one of the most beautiful things I've seen in a long, long time. In a sudden burst of emotion, I was hit with mixed feelings of self-doubt, amazement, awe and bitter sadness. Why? Quite simply because I know, deep in me, that I'll never be able to have such a perfect thing in my life.

Maybe I'm not as immune to feelings as I think I am.......



It's so damn hard fighting for something there's a good chance you won't be able to achieve, without any kind of support, encouragement.

Sadly, I'm on my own...
I've known about it for a while, but I'd still like to believe that maybe, maybe, I could rely on someone to help me go through a challenging period of my life. Truth is, I can't. Most people will be sympathetic to your struggles, to your problems. Very few will actually take the time to listen to you. Even fewer will lend you a hand. People are selfish, that's just the way it is.

I'm not actually sad, nor depressed. I'm just angry and dissapointed. But above all else, I'm determined to go on. With every setback, I'll fight back harder than ever before... even if it's hard not letting it get to you, I'll admit.

Yes, I'm on my own. It's not like anyone cares...

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

"Yes, I'm on my own. It's not like anyone cares..."

Says who...?

catarina disse...

I care;)

BlueRabbit disse...

:)