quarta-feira, 3 de março de 2010

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Back from London.
Renewed focus and determination, is what I brought from there. At the same time, though, I came back consumed with bitter feelings of anguish, sorrow.
I realize I'm on a one-way path. I have my choices to make, but I know my life won't ever be easy, simple and it most likely won't be spent here after this next summer.
I came back realizing that fulfilling lifelong dreams and ambitions is harder than it seems and usually means letting go of things you care about.

Where do you find the balance between all you want to be and all you have to leave behind?



I have no clue, as usual.

Oh, how I'd like to be somebody else entirely...

P.S.: Pardon my inconsistency tonight, but I'm exhausted. Words aren't really coming out as they should at the moment... still, my incoherent thoughts might still amuse you, lol.

Sem comentários: