segunda-feira, 17 de maio de 2010

Easy isn't always simple.

Isn't it wonderful when you finish your day knowing that you did good, that it was a really full day? :)

Sadly, while my day was pretty straightforward, a lot of people around me have their lives in turmoil. Worse still, I find myself in the middle of things I don't exactly want to be in. And that brings me to my point... I can offer a shoulder to cry on, I can offer my understanding and honest opinion, but other than that, it's none of my business.

Everyone has problems, issues. Rarely can we see them clearly, when we're hit by them. With that said, at least for now, I see my life pretty clearly. I know what I want, what I don't want. Through it all, I'm becoming a cold-hearted bastard. While it saddens me, going through life like an elephant in a china shop, I don't have a choice. I'm tired of dealing with everyone's problems. It's time for me, it's time to live my life and enjoy it.

I'll always lend a hand to someone in need. Just don't expect me to take his/her problems as my own. Not anymore.



And tomorrow will be another great day! :)

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Finally! It's all just a matter of priorities and, at the end of the day, it's either you or them. So, worry with your things, your life, and let others take care of their own problems.
Live and let live but, don't live their lifes!!