segunda-feira, 30 de novembro de 2009

Such a risk that seems so worth it.

People struggle everyday. Be it because of work, school, love, friendship, health, whatever. Some people deal better with it than others. I find myself dealing with my struggles pretty well, these days. It's never really easy, when you want something, when you strive to achieve something good for yourself. Life would be easy if I simply leaned back and didn't want to make something out of me. It hasn't been easy, it never will be, but I'll keep on fighting.

I'm becoming a very goal-oriented person. I've always been sensitive to my problems, to everyone's problems. Slowly, but steadly, this is changing. I'm becoming a much harder person... and not in the sense that I'm particularly strong, I'm simply becoming less and less sensitive to everything that surrounds me.

I'm growing tired of the little games people play. Things are never black or white, but I simply don't care about the shades of grey anymore. I won't spend another minute dealing with 20+ year old children. I'd rather be alone and in peace, then surrounded by people who simply can't or won't grow up.

Today I read a really nice blog post, from which I quote: "it takes a lot of faith to give love... and even more faith to let yourself be loved". Couldn't agree more. Sadly, I'm all out of faith. I'm becoming extremely objective and pragmatic... to be honest, I'm loving it. If it's a change for the better or worse? I don't know...

...and I simply don't care... at all.

*

Sem comentários: