terça-feira, 28 de setembro de 2010

You'll begin to wonder why you came.


As time goes by, a certain feeling of inevitability sets in. All of a sudden, words might not be needed anymore, it all feels like a waste of time, effort. Either that or words I thought I'd never speak come to mind. Truth is, I never wanted any of this. But there are things you simply can't control, can't predict. Sometimes, we're reminded how badly we should never say "never".

I really don't know if anything will make it any better, be it words or anything else. Maybe time and distance... but they're the two things I really don't want. But they seem ever more inevitable as days go by.

Either way, it's really out of my hands, as sad and helpless as that makes me feel.


"And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life..."


Sem comentários: