quarta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2010

Can we go back to when everything used to matter?


I keep on struggling but slowly and surely, life moves on.
In the end, we are more important than anything else, our goals and objectives can't be held over any other things. I know I can't stop. I can't put other people as a priority over what I want to achieve.

That's the theory. It couldn't be farther from what I feel deep inside, though.



My mind is in the right place, my soul is not. I feel this fire burning inside me, telling me that a certain someone is the one I care about... the only one I care about. It's kind of funny how wildly out of control this has thrown me. On the one hand, I sure find it amazingly beautiful that I can love someone this much. It's a wonderful feeling, caring about someone. Ideally, that would be it. It isn't. As much as I'm in awe of her, of what she means to me, I can't let it stop my life, grind it to a halt. Gladly, as much pain and confusion all this has caused me, I still have reasons to smile. Not the ones I wanted, but having some is always better than having none.

With all that said, it's hard denying my heart a simple wish, that I want to be with her, simply because I do love her... :)

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars...?"


Sem comentários: