domingo, 25 de julho de 2010

I'll never forget, I'll never regret.

The last two weeks weren't easy, at all. I feel drained and seriously needing some time away. Sadly, that isn't happening anytime soon. One of the most important days of my life so far is approaching fast and I'll admit, I've been feeling more and more anxious everyday. I'm confident that I can do ok, that I can get the results I want... I just hate the wait.

In the meantime, everything keeps going...

Even worse, as if things weren't crazy enough as they are, I fear I may be about to make them a little more complicated. I wish I could be as simple-minded as some. But I'll never be something I'm not, even if I get rejected for it, as I have before.

Some have it easy, some don't... and some make it hard on themselves inadvertently.




"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

Maya Angelou

Sem comentários: