domingo, 9 de novembro de 2008

No, it's never going to be that simple.

Perspective. It all comes down to it. There are no clear cut successes, failures. To achieve something, you'll always need to give something in return. That's an implicit rule in all our lives, one we rarely think about. When we do get something we want, if you stop and think, you'll realize how much you've let go, you've sacrificed. In the end, it may very well not have been worth it.

I've been holding myself back. I've grown tired of it. This week I'm taking the first big step towards what I expect to be a better, brighter future. There's no reason for me to be wandering aimlessly through life. I may not be all I wanted to be, I may never be all I could be, but now is not the time to be thinking about why that is. Change is coming.

Yet, I still miss you...

Sem comentários: