sábado, 25 de outubro de 2008

Talk yourself up, tear yourself down...

No matter what I do, I'll always feel like I could have done better.

That phrase pretty much defines my state of mind right now. I hoped this week could have been better. I was really positive about it, I went to great lengths to make sure I did things the way they were supposed to. Somewhere along the way, I could've done better.

I feel bitterly disappointed. My feelings are pure, all my actions, while some may have possibly been inappropriate, were taken with the best of intentions (and I really mean this). I have no regrets other than not understanding why I'm failing, why I can't be like I was weeks ago.

I want to believe nothing is lost forever. I really want to believe we can find a way around this. I'm trying to be positive, I'm trying to change, but it takes two to dance...

Sem comentários: