quinta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2010

An emotion experienced by many and enjoyed by few. (Part 2)

And only a few hours later, I'm feeling much better. There's nothing like going out to ease one's mind.

Nothing actually changed, but suddenly, things look and feel a little better. I know the hardships ahead, I know that I'll be silently suffering for days to come, but I know I'll be ok.

After all, there's nothing I can't do. I was able to pull off something incredible and unheard of in her life. I have to believe that all that was for something, that it wasn't to waste, that she at least thought of me kindly over it.

It won't be easy, it never is. If it was, it wouldn't be the thing everyone ultimately searches for, it wouldn't be my life's purpose.

If I could just have my chance...

Sem comentários: